PHD Equity Partners is an independent investment and advisory private equity firm, which manages the UK’s largest private equity fund exclusively funded by private investors. The Partners are a team of industry seasoned, experienced corporate finance professionals and entrepreneurs, who have an innate understanding of the challenges of growing and shaping a successful business… We’ve done it!
Through our experience and enthusiasm we bring a creative edge to structuring transactions. We view each potential investment on its merits, seeking to understand the opportunity and sometimes working with other finance providers to help put together a funding plan that is right for your business.
How Can We Help?
As a proven growth investor we work with management teams and entrepreneurs by enhancing their evolution process to build long-term value. Our added value is to bring opportunities to our investments:
- Strategic and Operational Advice – defining the over-arching goals to maximise shareholder value
- Revenue Enhancement – new product development, best practice principles across finance and sales
- Relationships – introduce new corporate relationships to expand the business
- Management Team – introducing key individuals who can add value to the Board
- Restructuring – the company’s operations, management, or ownership
- Evaluate – propose and introduce potential acquisitions, joint ventures, and partnerships
- Finance – maximise the use of capital; introduce working capital to nurture expansion, shareholder liquidity, recapitalizations and management buyouts.
- Exit– introduce the company to potential acquirors most likely to pay the strategic premium to drive shareholder value